Want to Use Instagram to Stand Out your Business Brand
Posted on : 12-Jul-2017
Instagram is a photos or video based mobile social media platform where most of the people share their funny and wow images in the entire world. In Instagram, users connect with each other through share images or short videos clips of their live. Such as all social media channels, Instagram must be a part of marketing strategy, and difference are it can and will seriously improve your company awareness, reputation and customer engagement.
The Instagram platform has become extremely popular with the 80 million users, who enjoy change their images with special effects and use cool filters before sharing with friends and followers.
In Instagram, most of the amazing feature is now users have the option to tag a specific location with their image, which are saved to personal picture map. You can share these stuffs with your followers. These are great if you have a location and if you travel around the city, state or country. If you have counter at local craft fair or other vendor events, then you can snap a photo and tag your location to show your followers know where you be found.
Every Instagram startup with zero followers on their personal & professional account, and everyone wish they had a huge numbers of followers at the creation of Instagram account. Having a large numbers of followers helps your Instagram profile looks more alluring, justifiable, trustworthy and professional to your potential new followers.
In this world, competition is getting very tough where you can quickly gain the followers on your account.
Here we suggest you some tips that will help you to gain Instagram followers fast.
Consider These Tips
1. You should always use hash tags that help to increase followers as well as your image get found in search engine. Like #instafollow #followback #tagsforlikes #FF (follow Friday) #love #instagood #photooftheday etc.
2. Hold a contest on Images. This is one of the easiest ways to post an image promoting contest and then ask people to like it and increase your followers
3. Connect your Instagram account with other social media channel and profile
4. You can also like and comments on other users images. This the most natural way to gain more followers on your profile
5. Post photos and videos on between 2 pm to 5 pm. Research shows that this is the most effective time to post on Instagram
6. Make sure your Instagram bio is complete with the relevant keywords and popular hash tags along with link back your website.
7. Ask questions in the captions of your photos, that is the great way to increase engagement for your website, service or product
8. You can also post stuff on Sunday. On Sunday people post fewest stuff so you can post on Sunday to get highest views.
9. Always remembers quality beats quantity. Today no one follow someone thousands of pointless images of food and other random shots.
The size of your following will also determine how quickly you will be able to market your products and your brand to the world. As you expand your reach, conversion will soon follow. Additionally, a large number of followers also have the added benefit of enhancing the reputation of your brand. Your brand will appear more trustworthy, if you have large numbers of followers on your business account.
I hope this blog will help you to know how to increase Instagram followers without spending lots of money.
!! Note: You can pay with your Credit / Debit / Prepaid Card too with paypal even if you don't have a PayPal account !!